Thursday, April 7, 2011

Stockbrokers! You are MOST HATED! Hahahahaha! Congratulations, losers!

I found a wonderful post on 'Best of Craigslist' today:

Wonderful for its sheer lack of political correctness!

Here's the best bit:

"I especially hate stockbrokers, you disgusting bottomfeeding date rapists extraordinaire. I loathe your cheesy attitudes, your raging coke addictions and your Madonna Whore Complexes. You're dying to fuck ME, Little Miss Princess of the Working Class but you'd NEVER haul my ass out to the Hamptons, would you??? No, I'm just your local bartender pouring drinks down your fucking fat necks and taking your hoping-for-sex tips. Fuck you. We ALL fucking hate your asses."

Fanfrickintastic! I love it! Is there anything more true today? Just watch the documentary 'Inside Job,' and it all becomes even more clear. There's a lengthy bit dedicated to the coke and prostitute addictions of Wall Street execs. Thank God someone was brave enough to just say it as it is. We need more of that to be sure. Oh and by the way, the only place for CEOs and their ilk in my opinion, is in a landfill. Bite me, fuckers!

No comments:

Post a Comment