Monday, April 18, 2011

Apple, Inc. @ 1 Infinite Poop

Oh hello, Crapple! Have I told you how very much I HATE you, lately? ;) I do, I really, really do! When I think about the way you fucked me over, you nasty, passive aggressive yuppie pigs, I just want to go to your headquarters and launch all manner of vitriol and Molotov cocktails. But I think I have something a little more subtle in mind. And at any rate, why the hell should I face any consequences beyond what you've already put me through? You deserve a good, thorough beating, but I sure as hell won't go to jail for it.

I do have a lawyer you know. Just wanted to make damn sure you understand that... Just in case you don't understand this whole free speech thing. It's all we as ordinary citizens have left in this country where basic rights are concerned, so I'm taking FULL fucking advantage.

Well I concocted a nice hex against you tonight. Oh, it's a juicy one alright. We'll see how it shakes out. I can't wait to see the results (actually, I would encourage like-minded folk to join me in helping to return this brutal korporate karma right back to its source, as we should). When it has the desired effect, it'll feel like that earthquake we had in SF today. A nice mind and body-shattering high for little ole me. I laughed maniacally when it happened, as I will when you finally get what's coming to you. Yeah, I may be nuts, and I may also be the most powerful witch/ shaman in the world. You'll never know. You're all about the bottom line and all things shallow and soulless. You'll never get it. And I don't care if you ever do, quite frankly, even though Mr. Jobs thinks he's all clued into other dimensions from the LSD power trips of his youth. He's a sick puppy, as I've said before - psychically, emotionally, mentally, spiritually, physically. The works, basically. Any magicks practitioner worth his or her salt would know that right off the bat just looking at him.

To all the deeply evil korporations out there I will say this. Nothing is forever. Not power, not money, not tech gadgets (especially not tech gadgets). You have such a disrespect for nature and the earth, that I don't even have to perform spells against you really. Gaia will avenge herself. Of that I am certain. Nature is something you'll never, ever comprehend. Anarchists and pagans may be the only ones who understand her delicious, complex and deep Chaos. It's just like that tsunami in Japan. If we were such clever little naked apes, we would have been able to predict such events by now. But no. Instead we limp forward with a hierarchical social structure, as opposed to a more natural fractal one, and we wonder why the world is so screwed up. I hope Gaia does destroy us. We have had time to evolve, and still we understand nothing. CEOs and politicians can hide out in their bunkers for a good little orgy when the time comes, but no one will be spared. And perhaps only nature herself knows the profound ugly truth, that peace on earth means no people in the final analysis. I wish for a deep peace and regeneration for the planet. As for the human race? We've been given a fair chance, and aside from a choice few enlightened souls, all we could come up with is feudalism, slavery, korporate kulture, the police state, militarism, patriarchy and rape of the planet and each other? To hell with it all. I mean, seriously now. We sure have done everything in our power to earn a booby prize from the real powers that be as the most useless and self-destructive race in the universe... ever.

PS, Crapple. I almost forgot. A little nature lesson for you. Jaguar spirit is not on your side, not by a long shot, even though you name every damn one of your operating system upgrades after a different manifestation of her. What's next? Panther? Shame on you. Really. If only she knew, she'd finish you off right quick, like the poor fellow in that scene from Apocalypto... Seriously, you're worse than those military fucktards stealing the name 'Apache' for their brutish machines. Yeah, I'm sure the Apache are thrilled to bits about that one. Why can't you just name the different versions 'Soul-sucker 1.0, 2.0,' etc.? At least be honest for a change, eh? I guess in the end, most Americans could care less about such disgusting and tasteless marketing tactics, so they just jump in that new Jeep 'Cherokee' and ride off into the sunset oblivious, like the bloody awful rednecks they truly are.














No comments:

Post a Comment